Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 18 & 19 ~ My house and Bedtime

Day 18 ~ My house
The past few days have been nothing short of a monsoon around here. 5 inches of rain in less than 48 hours is not fun. During weather like this, I am thankful for nothing more than a roof over my head and a warm place to stay dry. Granted, this house is not our dream house, but it does the job. And for now, I am thankful for that.

Day 19 ~ Bedtime
We try to be a very schedule oriented family. Granted, since child #2 has come along, our schedule is not nearly as tight as it used to be. But one thing we have always tried to keep the same, for both Mason's sake and our own, is bedtime. Unless there is something going on that is out of our control... the kids are in bed by 8pm. Mason has always been a good sleeper and will usually sleep from 8pm until sometime between 6 and 7am. Bayly is getting better and will usually sleep from around 8pm until about 3am, and then from about 3am until around 6 or 7am. Brandon and I need the time after the kids are in bed, just as much as the kids need that schedule.

No comments: