Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 5 ad 6 ~ Grandparents and Family Time


Day 5 - Grandparents:
I am very blessed to have had 2 of the best grandparents anyone could ever ask for. My grandmother passed away in June 2009 from cancer. My grandfather is still living in their home, right down the street from where I grew up. We love visiting with him. Mason absolutely adores his "great-daddy", and I adore watching them together. I am thankful that Mason and Bayly not only have their grandparents, to spoil them, but great-grandparents who are still living and couldn't love them more if they tried. I am so thankful, and blessed... both for my grandparents, and my children's grandparents.

Day 6 ~ Family Time
We were able to have dinner with Brandon's parents and granddad Friday night, and then spend the day Saturday as a family... just the 4 of us. I savor these moments. With Brandon's schedule, it is hard to fine a whole day where we can take the time to spend time together, just our little family. I am thankful for these days.

No comments: