Thursday, February 4, 2010

Playing Catch-up

Well... too much has gone on since Christmas!

*I am back in the swing of things with work. We had about 7 inches of snow and missed almost an entire week of school this week. That was nice

*Mason had his first "real" back eye. He ran into my granddad's dining room table. The table won.

*Baby #2 is doing good! We had an ultrasound today and I am measuring good... Due date around August 1st. Baby is strong and healthy.

*This pregnancy, I am catching everything possible to catch, sickness wise. I have had stomach viruses, colds, sinus infections... you name it. Not to mention morning sickness that has travelled into trimester 2 with me. I was hoping it would end with the first 3 months.

*Brandon was in his best friends wedding in West Virginia. It was a fun weekend and they are a very happy couple!

*We were in the ER with Brandon twice in 3 days due to a kidney stone. I can honestly say he seemed to be in more pain than I was when I had Mason. I felt bad for him.


Enjoy some pictures of our fun in the snow, Mason's black eye, and the wedding.





No comments: